WAITING WAITING WAITING
This is only what I can remember.
It’s like a third person dream. I was observing this man waiting in front of a house. He was waiting and waiting that felt like for hours. Then he got exhausted and said, “I wont wait anymore. I will go to the movies.”
This is all I could remember. Well….belief work? Honestly there have been times in my life since I was a child ……where I been waiting for the people I care about to come for me. I guess I thought I worked on this when I first learned ThetaHealing, but at the time I was still brand new to the modality. I was practicing and a little lost.
THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME REGARDING “WAITING”
- Parents took me to the island of Kauai because they didn’t have a babysitter, so they decided that my Aunt will take care of me. I was playing with a child at my Aunt’s house and my Dad came out of the house and walked into the car. I asked him, “Where you going Daddy?” He said he will be going to the store and that I will just stay here and play. As a four year old with no sense of time, I waited everyday by the door for my Dad to come back.
- Honestly…when I look back at that time, I believed he would return to take me home. Eventually they did. To me it felt like months. My parents told me that it was actually only a week. I have to say though that this carried into my relationships too. I really need to clear this.
- There was a time when my parents would leave me with my Grandmother and they would sneak out of the house without me knowing. As I heard the door closed shut from the front door, I ran throughout the house looking for my parents. I went to my Grandmother and asked her, “Where is my mommy and daddy?” Then I cried for hours. My Grandmother would comfort me.
- Geesh! When I think about this, I wish my parents handled this a little better. Now I got problems with abandonment and waiting. I get along with my parents. We are always in good loving terms with eachother. It’s just the way they handled that. It was just traumatizing for a child. They could’ve told me they were going to return and to just play with Grandma. I dont know. Couldve been done differently.
- There have been times when I have the patience to wait for ex-boyfriends. Ones that make me wait for hours before a date.
- Just writing this now just made me realize that I have been very forgiving too.
WHAT TO DO?
So nice to just write and vent it all out here on my blog. Ill work it today. Hopefully Ill find the bottom belief.