I found myself last weekend feeling like my buttons have been pushed. I also saw some other people I knew were getting their buttons pushed. This is when you have to say, “I WELCOME THE TRIGGERS!” Why? Because if you get triggered, it really means that you got something to work on.
What type of triggers that I feel last weekend?
I found that I was feeling like I was being told I was inadequate and that someone else could do it better. WOW! What does that mean? How shall I dig that belief?
- I feel inadequate.
- I feel lesser than the next person.
- I am without skill.
- I am stupid.
- I am meaningless
- I am incompetent
NEXT STEP – DIGGING MYSELF
- I feel incompetent
- My parents made me feel incompetent
- Because I am not what they expected me to be
- I feel that I am not good enough
- I feel I am without worthiness
- Im afraid to disappoint my parents
- I am a disappointment
- I will be without the love of my mother and father
- Then I will be nothing
FOR NOW THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH
I will do some belief work on myself. Muscle test and work on these beliefs.
Amazing how some people you work or interact with can actually reflect some of the things that you need to work on.